2005-04-11 07:22:32 UTC
separately consolidated into one big release.
Here's what this includes:
* local data persistence - see below
* added an edit button to manage dialog
* traded enable all/disable all buttons in manage dialog for an
enable/disable greasemonkey icon in the bottom right corner of
browser. Some users wanted this to be able to enable and disable GM
* added support for data urls (not for context menu though)
* works in FF 1.0.3 (some scripts need updates though, more below)
* scoped GM_* down to user scripts only
* clipped user script names in manage screen with elipsises so that
they cannot push the install button off the window
* improved error handling; isolating scripts errors from each other
* GM_setValue(name, value)
value can be a string, boolean, integer, or null. Other types will
throw an error.
* GM_getValue(name, default)
if value doesn't exist, default will be returned. If default is not
specified, undefined will be returned.
FF 1.0.3 breaks scripts that use window._content
The undocumented, unsupported window._content property on the
content's window object has disappeared in 1.0.3 breaking a few user
scripts which were using it.
The funny thing is that window._content just resolved to window. So it
was totally unnecessary.
The scripts I ran into which do this were google image relinker and
all music guide corrector. These scripts, and any others which did
this, should replace references to window._content with just window.